cornershelf

"Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares.." Proverbs 1:20

Friday, September 17, 2004

Back from the happiest place on earth

Just returned from my first visit to the Magic Kingdom, yes Disneyland is a happy place! The drive from Sacramento (Northern California to So-Cal) to Anaheim is a backbreaker but much fun was had by myself and my betterhalf. My personal favorites were the Indiana Jones ride and the "Its Hard to be a Bug" show. Any and all junk food consumed was burned off in the all day walk around the parks. Don't miss the Soaring Over California ride at Disney's ajoining California Adventure park. I missed my beloved Hugh Hewitt http://hughhewitt.com show all week and had to settle for Rush the few times the radio was on in the car. Well I'm off to go sleep in my own bed ...blessings !

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. "
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home